1. What information is being collected?
1.1 – I will collect a specific set of information before, during and after your booking with Alexa Penberthy Photography. This includes, but is not limited to:
• The names, addresses and telephone number of the person(s) using my service.
• Details provided by you, and notes taken by me throughout a meeting/photoshoot/wedding and your customer experience.
1.2 – If you email me or send me messages via social media, these messages are stored within my email system or social media accounts. These messages and contact details are stored for as long as needed to allow me to provide you with the services you engage us in as well as ongoing customer service.
2. Who is collecting your information?
2.1 – This data is being collected by Alexa Penberthy Photography. I use a secure server to hold our email conversations including any personal data you choose to send me, including your email address.
2.2 – If you decide to order any printed/physical products, I may need to pass your delivery data (Name and address) to the album/print providers.
3. How is your information collected?
3.1 – The only personal data I collect is the data you choose to give me. If you choose to contact me, I will ask you to provide me with details such as your name, your partner’s name, wedding details and your email address.
3.2 – You may choose to share, via email, details such as your physical home or work address for use in delivering your images or albums.
3.3 – When committing to a booking, you will be required to fill out a booking form/contract hosted by a secure, private third party.
4. Why is your information collected?
4.1 – The data I collect is used solely in relation to providing the service(s) you have ordered, or have commissioned to be ordered on your behalf.
4.2 – Any additional data I collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience.
4.3 – I am required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with me.
5. How will your information be used?
5.1 – Data I collect will be used by Alexa Penberthy Photography to enable me to provide my services and products to you.
5.2 – Your data will not be shared with any third party without prior consent unless this is necessary for the execution or delivery of your service(s).
5.3 – Alexa Penberthy Photography may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
5.4 – Alexa Penberthy Photography has a legitimate interest in using images taken in relation to your booking and may use these images in the following ways :
• On social media for promotion and advertising purposes.
• On our website for promotion and advertising purposes.
• For marketing materials (business stationery, flyers, business cards etc)
• For publications such as wedding blogs and wedding magazines.
5.5 – You will, at any point in time, be able to request the removal of these images from online sources if your personal circumstances change, or you feel that this is in violation of your professional agreement. For printed media I will seek your consent prior to sending for print as, once distributed, I will be unable to recall printed media.
6. Who will your information be shared with?
6.1 – I take the privacy of your information very seriously. I do not sell your information to third party organisations. I will not share your information with any third party unless the is necessary for the execution or delivery of your service(s) to you. These include:
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers; to allow me to send you documentation and orders you have placed. Information shared includes name and address. In some cases an email address or mobile number will be required by third party service providers.
• Manufacturers (for example our printing labs); if I are sending an order directly to you from a third party provider. Information shared includes name and address. In some cases an email address or mobile number will be required by service providers.
• Legal Requirements – I will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
7. How will this affect you?
7.1 – I collect, store and process your information in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
8. How long is your information stored?
8.1 – Personal data collected for paying clients is stored indefinitely. This is to allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact me again in the future.
8.2 – I am legally obligated to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale and payment records and booking forms/contracts.
8.3 – If you choose to contact me and provide the personal data required to initiate an enquiry, but choose not to hire us – we will endeavour to delete your data in a timely manner.
9. Access to stored data.
9.1 – If, as an existing client, you have any questions about the data I hold about you, please contact me directly.
Note – upon my response to your first use of our contact form, you will be provided with my contact details which you may use to contact me directly at any time.
9.2 – You may request a copy of any data I store about you – and I will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
10. More information.
10.1 – If you would like any clarification on how I collect, store or process your data – please contact me directly.
10.2 – If you would like further information on the legal guidelines I operate within or have any concerns about how I use your data, please consult https://ico.org.uk
11. My Details
11.1 – This business is owned and operated by Alexa Penberthy, trading as Alexa Penberthy Photography. Please contact me through the contact form on the website or the contact information we have previously shared with you.